WARNING: Use of this system is restricted and monitored.
This system is intended for authorized users of Carmel Partners only. All users share in the responsibility of protecting the privacy of sensitive data and security of transactions in addition to protecting organization assets. By accessing this system, you are agreeing to the Carmel Partners Acceptable Use Policy and the overall Information Technology and Security Policies and Procedures. Users have no expectation to privacy while using this system. Please contact Carmel Support or the Human Resources Department, if you have any questions.
• Information available on this system in considered confidential.
• Authorized users are responsible for the security of their passwords and accounts used to access Carmel Partners information systems. Users must keep their passwords secure. Accounts and credentials should not be shared.
• Users must not attempt to access any data, networks, systems or applications for which they do not have authorization.
• Users must not interfere with or attempt to subvert Carmel Partners system management, security software, devices, policies, or processes.
• Users should exercise caution when opening any email from unknown or unexpected sources. Any attachment to such email should not be opened without verification from the source.
Violations of company policy or misuse of this system may result in sanctions that can include termination of employment. Illegal activity will be referred to law enforcement for possible criminal prosecution.